Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade
Whenever strawberries are in season, I find that it’s hard to ignore them in the grocery store. How about you? I always end up stacking a few pounds of strawberries in my grocery bag and seeking every possible way to put these fresh adorably beautiful-looking babes in good uses.
So when I hosted my first toast party here in Austin, I thought a strawberry infused drink was a must, preferably sparkling!!
This Sparkling Strawberry Lemonade turned out to be exactly like what I had imagined. Go grab the recipe below because you’ll want to make it repeatedly all summer long!
Super easy sparkling strawberry lemonade that you’ll want to make all summer long, repeatedly!
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, juiced
- 3 large lemons, peeled and juiced
- 1 liter sweetened sparkling water
- Water and ice
- Lemon slices or strawberries for garnishing (optional)
- Juice strawberries and lemons in a juicer.
- Combine the fruit juice with sparkling water in a 2-liter pitcher. Add water, to taste. Cover and chill in the fridge for a couple hours.
- Pour into glasses with ice cubes, garnish with lemon slices or strawberries and serve!
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 43
- Sugar: 6.1g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 10.8g
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: strawberry lemonade