Restaurant-Quality Meals in Your Own Kitchen in 15 Minutes
Six Days A Week
(With a maximum 2-hour hands-on prep time once a week)
Sous Vide Once, Savor All Week is a modern and practical sous vide meal prep system that teaches you how to make restaurant-quality, healthy, and non-repetitive meals in your own kitchen in 15 minutes or less for a whole week.
It’s Best for
Sous Vide Machine Owners
You own a sous vide machine and already cook with it. You understand the benefits of sous vide cooking and are ready for its full potential.
Home Cooks and/or Moms
You wholeheartedly believe in the benefits of homemade food. You want to feed your family good and healthy food without slaving away in the kitchen or spending too much money.
You want to establish and keep a healthy lifestyle but have little time to do it.
People with Tiny Kitchens
You have a small or not fully equipped kitchen and you struggle to cook good meals in that condition.
Hi, I’m Sharon Chen.
I am the founder and creator of StreetSmart Kitchen and the author of Complete Sous Vide Cookbook: 150+ Recipes for Perfect Meat, Seafood, Vegetables, and More. When I moved from Austin, TX to Hong Kong in 2018, I started cooking sous vide as a workaround for my tiny kitchen that lacked an oven. As a mother of a young boy, I know how challenging cooking can be. After trying many different ways to meal prep for my family, I still burned myself to the ground. Luckily, I found a solution.
Over the past few years, I have created a brand-new modern meal prep system using a sous vide precision cooker to significantly cut down the hands-on time, save money, and remove the stress from regular meal prep. Since it’s been working so well for me, I wanted to share it with you.
The goal is to teach you an effective meal prep system with minimal recipes and hands-on prep time. By the time you finish this program, you’ll be able to plan and make healthy and delicious food that you like for a whole week without much time commitment and hassle. I strongly believe you’ll find this new way of meal prep life-changing!
How It Works
1. Bag Your Foods
Portion, season, and bag your raw foods.
The hands-on prep time for six balanced meals for a family of four is between 1-2 hours.
2. Cook Sous Vide
Group certain foods to cook sous vide at the same temperature.
Cook 2 to 3 types of veggies or carbs together at a high temp, then lower the temp to cook 2 to 3 types of protein in the same water bath.
3. Proper Storage
Rapidly chill sous vide cooked foods in an ice-water bath and refrigerate them, still in their vacuum-sealed bags.
Cooked foods can be stored for up to 7 days this way.
4. Round out Your Meals
Mix and match the cooked protein, veggies, and carbs however you want.
Throughout the entire week, spend only 15 minutes each day assembling a balanced meal by reheating or searing the food on the stove.
When I just became a mother early in 2019, I was experiencing many challenges all at the same time as a new mom. Namely, making good food to eat when it was time to eat was a constant battle. My attempt to cook healthy meals consistently at home became almost impossible.
Naturally, I started looking into different ways to meal prep weekly. I’m all about nutritious and balanced meals. At the same time, I didn’t want my family to have to eat the same thing for a whole week. So I tried to make multiple recipes during my meal prep time. Although my sous vide machine took a lion’s share of cooking, I found the whole process required a good chunk of dedicated time; at least 3-4 hours standing in the kitchen. That didn’t even include the mental prep beforehand where I had to think about what to prep, look for recipes, go grocery shopping, and plan the prep steps. On top of that, there’s cleaning. It’s exhausting.
At the end of the day, the whole meal prep thing felt like a giant chore, something I really didn’t want to do but had to drag my already tired body to do it.
How could the result be good if that’s how I felt about cooking meals/meal prepping for my family?
Eventually, I signed up for a stupidly expensive healthy meal delivery service that met my requirements and got lunch and dinner delivered to my door every morning from Monday to Friday for two months. Guess what?
Stress? No more.
Money? I was broke.
So, it’s not really sustainable. Something gotta change.
At that point, I wondered:
- What if there’s a way to simplify the weekly meal prep process with very minimal hands-on time, so meal prep doesn’t feel like a chore and I don’t get exhausted over it every week?
- What if I could walk away anytime in the middle of the process and completely have peace of my mind without stressing about overcooking the food, so I could be 100% there when my baby needs me or do whatever I want?
- What if prepping a variety of well-balanced non-repetitive healthy meals doesn’t require cooking too many recipes at the same time?
- What if there are restaurant-quality meals at my fingertips all week whenever I want to eat without breaking the bank?
After a few months of experimenting, my dream came true! Do you know what change I made to simplify and systemize my meal prep process?
I fully utilized my sous vide machine and made it work around my hectic and unpredictable schedule!
When you leverage those benefits to the full extent and incorporate this cooking method in your weekly meal prep, that’s when the magic happens.
Introducing Sous Vide Once, Savor All Week
A modern, efficient, and practical way to turn weekly meal prep simple, quick, and stress-free.
- No more “What’s for dinner?” questions. The system teaches you how to prep a variety of healthy meals for a whole week with only 1-2 hours of hands-on time.
- No more deciding what to cook, finding recipes, or listing out the ingredients for grocery shopping. The system does all the planning for you and allows you to walk away from your kitchen during cooking time to enjoy your weekend and nothing will get overcooked.
- You’ll save tons of money by making tough and inexpensive cuts of meat meltingly tender.
- Each meal during the week is different, nutritionally balanced, delicious, and of restaurant quality so you get to be well-fed every day.
- Instead of juggling among multiple appliances all at the same time during meal prep, the system teaches how to effectively use a sous vide precision cooker to eliminate all that cooking stress.
- Instead of rotating the same old recipes, you will be whipping up restaurant-style gourmet meals in 15 minutes or less with meal prep. You’ll also be able to learn the fundamentals to create your balanced meals even without any cooking experience.
What Kind of Meals Will You Be Cooking?
Each week, you’ll prep three different proteins, three types of vegetables, and three kinds of carbs (the healthy kinds, not the empty ones) along with a healthy fat like extra-virgin olive oil built into a multi-purpose dressing, plus a healthy and scrumptious dessert. What’s for dinner? Here is a sample weekly menu.
- Meal #1: Sous Vide Chicken Breast with Spicy Peach Sauce, Asparagus, Sous Vide Eggs, and Sweet Potatoes
- Meal #2: Sous Vide Steak with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potatoes
- Meal #3: Pork Chops with Spicy Peach Sauce, Bell Peppers, Onions, Asparagus, and Quinoa
- Meal #4: Chicken Breast with Chimichurri, Brussels Sprouts, Bell Peppers, Sous Vide Eggs, Quinoa
- Meal #5: Healthy Quinoa Bowl with Sous Vide Vegetables and Eggs
- Meal #6: California Steak Salad (chickpea, greens, bell peppers, tomatoes), and Chimichurri
- Bonus Dessert: Sous Vide Lemon Curd
And that’s for a family of four for the entire week! That sounds a lot, doesn’t it?
The total hands-on time for prepping all those meals all at once is around an hour. Find it hard to believe? See what others are saying about the program.
Finishing one of the meals I prepared on Sunday takes about the same amount of time as me plopping hotdogs in pot, skillet or on the grill.DEB BRENAMEN
It’s a life saver. After over a year working from home, I got to go back to the office which means cooking meals became a challenge. I could no longer just walk through the kitchen and throw something on, be standing at the stove or prepping something while on a conference call. We would have gone back to carry out, or quick meals such as soup, hotdogs, etc. This program changed everything. Setting up on Sunday, preparing and cooking has been a life saver. Great meals ready to be pulled out and finished – ready to eat in an hour or less. Finishing one of the meals I prepared on Sunday takes about the same amount of time as me plopping hotdogs in pot, skillet or on the grill (even organic hotdogs aren’t the best things for you). This program with it combination of cooking several things together, the recipes and shopping list is definitely a winner. Just combining multiple things to cook at the same time is such a great idea. Thank you! I am so happy you are sharing it with us.
Senior IT Operations Planning Manager
Done-for-you three weeks of sous vide meal plan with downloadable meal plan menus, prep timelines, prep instructions, grocery shopping lists, recipes, and meal assembling instructions including 18 meals, 31 recipes, plus 3 bonus sous vide dessert recipes.
Meal Plan Menus
The recommended weekly menu provides you with ideas on how you can mix and match your sous vide dishes to create a balanced, delicious, and restaurant-quality meal every single time.
Meal Prep Timeline
The timeline chart is a quick reference to guide you on when to do what during the entire meal prep process including what temp to set, what food to prepare first, what foods can be cooked at the same temp, what to do next when something is in the sous vide bath, etc. The goal is to make your meal prep process the most efficient, so you can save time and eliminate stress.
A detailed step-by-step prep guide following the timeline so you know exactly what to do during each step from group cooking vegetables, and sides, to group cooking different kinds of proteins in the same sous vide bath.
All recipes included in each week’s meal plan are laid out separately for your immediate and future use. You may select and sous vide individual dishes from the program and create your own balanced meals.
Round out Your Meals
With all proteins, vegetables, and healthy carbs right at your fingertips, this section includes step-by-step instructions to assemble your perfect meals (all six of them per week) according to the recommended menu. Pick your meal for the day, and follow the easy-to-follow instructions, enjoy a fine dining experience at home in just 15 minutes.
Grocery Shopping List
Categorized grocery shopping list for each week for you to navigate the grocery store efficiently.
I’ve enjoyed using the program. At first I didn’t think it was for me since I usually have all the time I need to plan and prepare meals. I was mistaken. It is a time-saver and I truly appreciate how it allows me to get out of the rut of preparing the same old meals, week after week. The shopping lists were a blast. They helped me get in and out of the store and actually spend less money than I normally would. The meals were easy to prepare. The directions were clear and easy to follow. What I really enjoyed was being able to prepare meals for a whole week. I’d never done anything like this before and it was great knowing I didn’t have to come up with something every night.BRENT DAVIS
Retired Hospice Chaplain
Instant access to done-for-you three weeks of sous vide meal plan including the following downloadable and print-friendly PDFs:
- Recommended menu (6 meals + 1 bonus dessert)
- Meal prep timeline
- Step-by-step meal prep instructions
- Individual recipes
- Meal assembling instructions
- Grocery shopping list
Pick any time that works for you, and follow the below action items to prep a full week of healthy and delicious meals for you or your family (Hands-on time: 2 hours max!)
- Buy groceries according to the categorized shopping list
- Refer to the meal prep timeline and follow the step-by-step meal prep instructions
- Assemble a different meal every day according to the “Round out Your Meals” suggestions. You can also mix and match to create your own balanced meal.
If you’ve got any questions during the three weeks of the program duration time (or even after), we are here to help.
Reach out to our support team anytime and get all your questions answered.
How Much Does It Cost?
- One week of the recommended menu (6 meals)
- Meal prep timeline (1 week)
- Meal prep instructions (1 week)
- 10 individual recipes + 1 bonus sous vide dessert recipe
- Meal assembling instructions for 6 meals
- Grocery shopping list (1 week)
- 1 week of email support
- Three weeks of the recommended menu (18 meals)
- Meal prep timeline (3 weeks)
- Meal prep instructions (3 weeks)
- 31 individual recipes + 3 bonus sous vide dessert recipes
- Meal assembling instructions for 18 meals
- Grocery shopping list (3 weeks)
- 3 weeks of email support
- Two weeks of the recommended menu (12 meals)
- Meal prep timeline (2 weeks)
- Meal prep instructions (2 weeks)
- 20 individual recipes + 2 bonus sous vide dessert recipes
- Meal assembling instructions for 12 meals
- Grocery shopping list (2 weeks)
- 2 weeks of email support
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Program
How long does this sous vide meal prep program take?
The full program takes three weeks, which is recommended. You can go through it at your own pace. You also have the option to sign up for one week or two weeks.
Do I have to take the program in three consecutive weeks?
No. Once you sign up for the program, you’ll have instant access to all program content. Keep the package handy and follow it whenever you want to.
Do you use the imperial system or the metric system?
Both!! The program content covers both imperial and metric measurements for your convenience.
What if I have questions during the program, would I be able to contact you or someone?
You can reach out to me and my team anytime with your questions via email: [email protected]. We will respond within 24 hours.
About What You Need
Is a sous vide machine required? Can I still follow the program if I don’t have one?
Yes, a sous vide machine is required. I wouldn’t recommend this program to you if you don’t have one or have never tried sous vide cooking. There’s a huge difference between sous vide meal prep and regular meal prep. This program teaches a sous vide meal prep system, where you’ll be able to make set-and-forget gourmet meals. To learn more about sous vide, I’ve put together a complete guide for beginners.
Is a vacuum sealer required?
It’s not mandatory but I’d highly recommend using a vacuum sealer as it’s the most effective way to completely remove air from a sous vide bag, which not only makes the meal prep efficient but also keeps the cooked food fresh for longer than it usually lasts.
Do I need a sous vide container?
If you prep meals for a family of four, I would recommend a 12L or 16L sous vide container as you will be able to sous vide multiple bags of food together. If you cook for fewer people, a large soup pot should do the trick.
What if I don’t have much time to spend on it right now?
This is a self-paced program. You can pick any weekend or any weekday (if that suits you better) to start, and spend 1-2 hours to prep for a whole week of fresh meals. Alternatively, you may purchase a one-week program to try it out and see how you can fit it into your schedule.
Will you be using the recipes that you already put out on your blog?
The program focuses on planning and prepping meals, not individual sous vide recipes. Most of the recipes are exclusively created for the program.
Will this work for someone who has limited cooking experience?
Yes, absolutely! The sous vide cooking method is a fool-proof one. As long as you get the basics down, which I have covered in my downloadable complete guide, it’s pretty much impossible to mess up your cooking.
I wonder how you would cook different types of food at one time for a whole week in advance. Very curious.
Did you know that you can sous vide multiple types of protein in one sous vide bath at the same temperature for the same amount of time? For example, steak, boneless chicken breasts, and pork chops can go into the water together; you can group-cook pork tenderloin and shrimp; you can also cook different types of fish filets together, etc. While the proteins are handled by your sous vide machine, you can work on prepping the side dishes. At meal prep time, sous vide only one or two main types of protein, then turn it into different meals with different flavors. For example, sous vide pork shoulder can be made into tacos, salads, or BBQ pulled pork quinoa bowls. You’ll see how it’s done in the program.
If you have more questions, feel free to drop us a line at [email protected].