4-ingredient dreamy heart-shaped candies that melt in your mouth. They make a perfect Valentine’s gift that made with love!
I woke up, rolled out of the bed, and made myself a cup of coffee. The cup kept both of my hands warm. I slowly walked towards the window in the living room and looked outside. What I saw was the same trees, the same houses, and the same pond, but different clouds in the sky from the day before, which reminded me that it’s a new day.
My routine starts like that every day. Because I work from home and nobody looks at my screen behind my desk, planning became extremely important in order to keep me on the right track. Following a routine is not a bad thing but it’s easy to neglect WHY we do the same thing at the same time day after day. It’s because we have goals to reach, we have relationships to build or maintain, we have the happiness to pursue, and we have a great life to make!!
The booklet helped me look back over the past year of what’s accomplished and what’s not, then plan the year ahead of me. It took me 2 hours to fill it up but it’s so so worth it because I have referred to it twice since last month and I see myself reading it throughout the entire year.
It is designed to look at your life from each different perspective. It’s not only about self improvement on work and study, it’s about your relationships with your family, your friends, and the society; it’s about relaxation, intelligence and spirit; it’s about recalling the best moments of your life from the past year and create more of these or better ones in the year ahead. It’s been helping me tremendously. I thought you would benefit from it too.
This Year Planning Booklet starts with going through your calendar of the past year and writing down important events or meetings. One of the events in this section on my booklet was Valentine’s Day in 2014. It reminded me of a sweet moment. It’s small but it’s important to me.
Valentine’s Day is just around corner again. Why don’t we keep things simple and sweet? Often times, it’s the little small things that make a big difference, just like these pinky and dreamy Valentine’s Candies.
Those candies only require 4 ingredients, 10 minutes of preparation time, and another 10 minutes to cut them in heart shape with a mini cookie cutter. You do not even have to turn on your oven.
Those little hearts are no drama but only being sweet hearts.
They are perfectly sweet and silky smooth.
They melt in your mouth.
They warm your heart because they are made with love.
They last long as love is supposed to.
I really can’t think of a cuter way to sweeten up your Valentine’s Day. Can you?
Make these sweet hearts and be a sweetheart! I hope this will help you make a wonderful event to earn a place on your Year Planning Booklet. Happy early Valentine’s Day! <3Print
Dreamy 4-Ingredient Valentine’s Candies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 50 1x
- Category: Dessert, Vegan, Gluten Free
- Cuisine: American
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 3 tbsps vegetable shortening
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops red food coloring
- Combine white chocolate chips and shortening in a medium bowl. Microwave for 1 minute until melt. Be careful not to burn. Stir well.
- Line a 9-inch cake pan or tart pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Pour chocolate mixture into it.
- Drop 3 drops of red food coloring into the chocolate mixture. Use more drops for a pinky color. Stir roughly with a spoon.
- Line a kitchen cloth on your kitchen counter. Lift the pan with both of your hands to about 3 inches high from the counter surface and drop it on the cloth. Repeat until the chocolate mixture surface is flattened. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
- When the chocolate starts to set (it becomes less shiny), use a mini heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut as many candies as you can. (I got 50 candies from this recipe.)
- Once dry, break up the candies around the hearts. Enjoy!