Avocado Toast with Bacon and Maple Syrup
These avocado toast with bacon and maple syrup are great sandwiches that are easy and quick to make in the morning!
Who thought that bacon, avocados, and maple syrup would taste so good together? But the contrast between the smoky, salty taste of the bacon, the creamy avocado, and the sweet maple syrup is just pure heavenly. These Avocado Toast with Bacon make a fantastic breakfast to start off your busy day right!Print
These avocado toasts are great sandwiches that are easy and quick to make in the morning!
- 4 slices good, solid and crusty bread
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Freshly grounded salt and pepper to taste
- A dash of garlic powder
- 8 slices bacon, cut in half
- Maple syrup
- Peel and corn avocados and mash them roughly with a fork. Add the lemon juice and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Cook bacon until it is crisp and drain it on paper towels.
- Toast the bread, divide and spread the avocado mixture between the slices; top with the bacon slices and then drizzle with maple syrup. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from Food.com
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 289
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Sodium: 186mg
- Fat: 23.6g
- Saturated Fat: 4.9g
- Carbohydrates: 20.9g
- Fiber: 8.7g
- Protein: 6.5g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Keywords: avocado toast
About the Author
Sharon Chen is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, an author and a sous vide fanatic who believes food not only brings healing but also connection. As the creator of StreetSmart Kitchen, she's on a mission to help you find balance, ease, joy, and simplicity in the kitchen as you improve your well-being.