“Any problem that can be solved by money is not a problem.”
Have you ever heard of that statement? I think it’s true only when money is not a problem. However, in this world, money cannot buy certain things.
On top of my head, money cannot buy genuine relationships, wide knowledge or invaluable experiences. These three crucial parts of life are all traded with one thing that we all have equally – TIME! Money certainly cannot buy time.
Time is simply priceless.
Most of us have day jobs to do, careers to pursue, families to take care of, friends to entertain, classes to take, etc. All in all, we have a life to build or to improve constantly. To me, cooking plus eating healthy is such an important part of it. As a result, the least thing I want to do is to stand in line to pay for groceries. Time can be used on many more important things than waiting in line, right?
If you agree with me, allow me to introduce you an awesome online grocery delivery service – Instacart. Here’s how it works.
You create an account with Instacart, pick groceries from your preferred grocery store, and your personal shopper from Instacart will physically go pick up the groceries for you. The best part is that they deliver to your door in 2 hours. Basically, all you need to do is to move your fingers on your keyboard and sit back.
I started using Instacart back in October 2013 when they only served San Francisco Bay Area. Now, Instacart is in the Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Washington, D.C. areas. They are expanding very quickly.
With 10 months of experience with Instacart, personally, I would say that it’s been a life-saver to me. They help save my time dramatically as well as eliminate the hustle of grocery shopping. I would like you to have the same awesome experience so that you can free up your time to do more important stuff in life.
Today, I am pleased to announce that Gourmet Persuasian had the honor to partner up with Instacart. If you would like to give it a shot, please use code “Persuasian” at checkout to receive $10 off for the first order + a FREE delivery.
In the meanwhile, enjoy this Thai Stir-fried Chicken With Cashew Nuts! By the way, all the ingredients required by this recipe are listed below. A simple click can get you started with this wonderful service and delicious meal in less than 2 hours. Hope you find it helpful!Print
Thai Stir-fried Chicken With Cashew Nuts
- Category: Main Course
- Cuisine: Thai
- 8 oz chicken breast or tender, cut into bitable pieces
- 1/3 cup roasted cashew nuts
- 1/2 cup carrots, sliced
- 1 cup white mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, slice
- 2 stems spring onion, chopped or shredded
- 3–4 dried chilies or 1 red hot Jalapeńo chili pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped or minced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Heat a large skillet or sauté pan over high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add vegetable oil and swirl.
- Add garlic, onion and chilies into the pan. Quickly move around with a spatula until fragrant.
- Place chicken in the pan. Stir fry until the chicken surface turns white (about 3 minutes).
- Add vegetables. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Spread out the sauce evenly.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in cashew nuts and green onion. Serve over rice.
- Serving Size: 2
*Recipe adapted from Thai Farm Cooking School Recipe Book