HEY GUYS! Today, I have a very very exciting announcement to make! The Seven-Day Super Smoothie Cleanse Action Plan book I have been working on will be live on Amazon this Saturday, May 23, 2015 !!!
Whether you have wanted to shed a few pounds, look good in your swimming suit for some beach time, or simply restart your body system to get rid of the toxins accumulated in your body over time, this book is for you!
Wondering what exactly this book is about and what’s inside? I have put together a detailed introduction page here. I have also scheduled a three-day free promotion in Kindle store, where you can download this book for FREE. Make sure to leave your email address so that you can be notified as soon as the book is free on Amazon.
Let me guess. You have probably heard about how good it is to do a cleanse once in a while. You have also probably heard about how miserable it is to detox your body. Or, you have tried a cleanse program before, but you ended up being so weak and had to give up. You are scared to even think about it.
What if I told you that starvation is NOT part of my seven-day cleanse plan? As a matter of fact, in addition to delicious smoothies, there are six big portion nutritious solid meals designed in the plan. Plus yummy snacks that you can nom on every day during the cleanse.
“What? Your cleanse plan has solid food? Am I going to lose any weight?” You ask.
The answer is YES! Absolutely. Expect to drop 2 pant sizes if you successfully finish the cleanse. Don’t take my word for it. See what other people are saying.
All the solid food meals designed in the cleanse contains low carb, good fats and high protein, which is the key to building lean muscle. Good fats are filling and packed with omega-3s, which help burn fat and reduce cellular inflammation as well as provide energy.
This Grilled Shrimp Brown Rice Combo is one of the solid meals in my book. Eating healthily doesn’t mean that you have to give up deliciousness. Try this recipe to have a taste of the cleanse. The purpose of my book is not only to help you lose weight and detox your body, but to help you build a healthy eating habit that can be beneficial for the rest of your life.
Once you’ve downloaded the book, there’s a free bonus waiting for you inside. You will instantly have 10 mouth-watering, easy-to-make, healthy post-cleanse meal recipes to help maintain your cleanse results and keep losing weight!
Grilled Shrimp Brown Rice Combo
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 8 oz. jumbo shrimp (about 12 to 14 shrimp), peeled, deveined, tail-on
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 2.5 oz. spring mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1⁄4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste (1/4 tsp each worked perfectly for me)
- Prepare or thaw the shrimp (if using frozen shrimp). Pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp with shrimp seasonings. Mix well and set aside.
- Prepare grill and grill shrimp two minutes on each side or until shrimps are done.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown rice, pineapple, spring mix, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber.
- Mix combo dressing in a small bowl and pour over combo ingredients. Toss to mix well. Add more salt or pepper if desired.
- Divide brown rice mix into two portions. Place 6-7 shrimp on each portion and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2
Keywords: grilled shrimp brown rice