- 8 oz ground pork
- 8 oz edamame, shelled
- 8 oz extra firm tofu, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- shredded cucumbers for garnishing
- 8 oz wide rice noodles (please refer to the noodle package for serving amount)
- Cook noodles according to the package instruction. Drain, divid into 4 bowls and set aside.
- While cooking the noodles, start preparing the sauce mixture. In a sauté pan, heat up vegetable oil over high heat, add onion and sauté until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Add ground pork. Stir to brown (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in hoisin sauce, soy sauce and tofu. Mix and cook for another minute.
- Add edamame, stir until even. (Don’t cook edamame for too long, otherwise they get mushy.)
- Divid sauce mixture into 4 portions and add into the noodle bowls. Top with shredded cucumbers and serve immediately. Mix well before eating. Enjoy!