- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 5 oz package of spring mix
- 1 bunch of wide rice noodle
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup celery, shredded
- 1 cup carrots, thinly shredded
- 1 stalk green onion, shredded
- 3 cups Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Sliced almonds and white sesame seeds for topping
For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons Thai red chili paste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- Cook noodles according to the package instruction. Drain and rinse with cold water, then drain again.
- In a small saucepan, cover eggs in cold water and bring to a boil. Cook for 5 more minutes over high heat and remove from heat.
- In the meanwhile, chop the vegetables.
- In a small bowl, combine sauce ingredients and stir well.
- Rinse cooked eggs with cold water. Peeling gets easy this way. Slice the peeled eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl (I used my largest baking dish), combine all ingredients together and pour the sauce into the bowl. Mix well, then dish out.
- Sprinkle some freshly ground pepper. Top with sliced almonds and white sesame seeds. Serve!