- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Trim off the top of strawberries and slice them horizontally into thin circles. Peel and slice cucumbers.
- Arrange slices on a serving platter, overlapping layers.
- Whisk vinegar and maple syrup together until blended; drizzle over the salad. Then sprinkle with salt. Serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 75
- Sugar: 12.8g
- Sodium: 151mg
- Fat: 0.4g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Trans Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 18.2g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 0