- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry white sherry or white wine
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 sweet mini peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar
- Fresh parsley leaves for garnishing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place prepared shrimp in a large mixing bowl. Add garlic, old bay seasoning, ground black pepper, and wine. Toss to mix well. Set aside.
- Chop serrano pepper and sweet mini pepper.
- Melt butter in a microwave, then add bread crumb into the butter, followed by sliced peppers. Season with salt, brown sugar and freshly ground black pepper. Mix well.
- In a large baking dish, arrange shrimp in a single layer. Place the bread crumb mixture on top of the shrimp, making sure the shrimp is covered.
- Bake for 7 minutes, then set the oven to broil. Broil on high for 2-3 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink and the bread crumbs are slightly brown and crispy.
- Garnish with chopped parsley if desired.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 309
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 662mg
- Fat: 12.3g
- Saturated Fat: 7.5g
- Carbohydrates: 14.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 34.1g
- Cholesterol: 274mg