- 2 cups pineapple, peeled, cored, diced
- 2 cups diced mango from 2 ripe mangos
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Taste and adjust the flavor accordingly.
- This pineapple mango pico de gallo can be stored in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to four days.
- I recommend making it the day before as the flavor is even better.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 108
- Sugar: 21.3g
- Sodium: 23.3mg
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 27.3g
- Fiber: 3.7g
- Protein: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg