- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1-pound bag of frozen peas
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 10 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Swirl the skillet from time to time.
- Add minced garlic and frozen peas, sauté together until the peas are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir in fresh mint. Garnish with whole mint leaves if desired. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 36
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 0.9mg
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated Fat: 2.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0
- Carbohydrates: 0.5g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 10.2mg