This green goddess miso sauce is light, flavorful, and refreshing. All you need are 7 ingredients and 5 minutes. Enjoy it on salads, seafood, and bowls.
- 1 tablespoon white or yellow miso paste
- 2 tablespoons chives, roughly chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove of garlic
- 1/2 large green kiwi (about 1/4 cup chopped)
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to an air-tight container or a glass jar and store in the fridge until ready to use.
The green miso sauce can last up to five days in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
- Calories: 45
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Sodium: 4.9mg
- Fat: 3.8g
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 0.6g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: miso sauce