Legit Chinese-style egg drop soup that takes 5 minutes to make and it’s nutritiously delicious!
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 carton of Kettle & Fire bone broth
- 1 stem green onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Sesame oil to taste
- In a small saucepan, bring beef bone broth to a boil.
- In the meanwhile, beat the eggs in a small bowl, dissolve cornstarch in cold water in another small bowl, and chop the green onion. Set aside.
- Once the broth is boiling, stir in dissolved cornstarch, followed by the beaten eggs. Then immediately start stirring so that the eggs are evenly distributed in the broth; stir constantly for 30 seconds, or until the soup is thickened.
- Turn off the heat; taste and add a pinch a salt if desire. Dish, drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with green onion. Serve immediately.
Regular broth can also be used as the soup base. Another option is to dissolve one cube of chicken bouillon in 2 cups of boiling water, then follow the recipe to finish making the soup.
- Serving Size: 1-2