Upgrade your next brunch with this baked frittata recipe. It’s filling, ready in 30, and easy to customize based on the ingredients you already have.
- 2 tablespoons cup onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup turkey ham, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Sriracha or ketchup (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Chop onion, red bell pepper, broccoli, and mushroom, and set them aside all together. Dice turkey ham and set aside with hash brown potatoes.
- Whisk eggs with salt, pepper and tarragon in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a 6-inch soapstone sauté pan or cast iron skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, broccoli and mushroom; cook for 4-5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Add turkey ham and potatoes; cook for another 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Pour egg mixture into the pan; switch to low heat and let it cook for 8-10 minutes or until the egg is about to set and the bottom is slightly crispy.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake for 5-7 minutes, uncovered.
- Drizzle with Sriracha and serve immediately.
- This recipe can be made in a 9-inch cast iron skillet for 4 servings. Simply double the ingredients and follow the instructions in the recipe.
- For an even quicker version, use frozen mixed vegetables.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 339
- Sugar: 4.5g
- Sodium: 1239mg
- Fat: 21.6g
- Saturated Fat: 10.2g
- Carbohydrates: 13.9g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Protein: 23.3g
- Cholesterol: 312mg
Keywords: baked frittata recipe