No Bake Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
- Category: Desserts
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- 3 cups ice cream of your choice, slightly softened
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a mixing bowl, stir together corn syrup, peanut butter and cinnamon.
- Add Rice Krispies into the bowl and mix well.
- Butter 2 9″ round cake pans. (This will help take out the mixture easily later.)
- Divid the mixture into two even portions and press firmly to the bottom of each cake pan by using the back of a regular-sized spoon.
- Place both cake pans in your freezer until the mixtures are firm, about 15 minutes.
- Take out the mixture from both cake pans. Spread one part of the mixture with softened ice cream.
- Top with the other part of Rice Krispie mixture to make one very large sandwich in a cake shape.
- Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, spread some Nutella or melted chocolate on top of the cake. (Totally optional.) Cut into slices and enjoy!
- Wrap leftover slices individually in foil paper or freezer wrap and store in freezer until needed.
Recipe adapted from Food.com
Keywords: ice cream sandwich