- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced almond
- salt and pepper to taste
- Trim bottom of Brussels sprouts, and slice each in half top to bottom.
- Combine olive oil, garlic powder, vinegar and a 1/2 teaspoon salt and freshly ground pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange brussels sprouts in the waterless pot.
- Pour the sauce in the pot.
- Cover with the metal lid, select “Cook” mode, level 5 and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- After the brussels sprouts are done, transfer to a serving plate.
- In the same pot, toast minced garlic and almond with the remaining oil and seasoning, uncovered. Select “Cook” mode, level 5, set the timer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle the crispy garlic and almond on top of the brussels sprouts and serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 185
- Sugar: 3.1g
- Sodium: 29mg
- Fat: 14.5g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 13.2g
- Fiber: 4.9g
- Protein: 5g